MTNL Phone Card
This service allows the subscriber to place calls from any normal access interface to any destination number and have the cost of these calls charged to the account specified by the virtual card calling (VCC) number, which does not refer either to the calling line or the called line. Virtual card calling service is an access code based service. All Virtual card calls are preceded by the access code 1802222. After dialling the access code, the subscriber is prompted to enter the virtual card number followed by the destination number . The virtual cards can be used for making Local, National and international calls.
|Net Amount |
to be collected
Get Attractive Discount on Bulk Purchase of VCC Cards.
|Particulars||Pulse rate in sec/pulse||Charges|
|Charges & Pulse rate for Local Calls|
|MTNL Landline||180 secs||Re. 1.00 for 3 min|
|MTNL Mobile||60 secs||Re. 1.00 for 1 min|
|To other Landline Operator||60 secs||Re. 1.00 for 1 min|
|To other Mobile Operator||60 secs||Re. 1.0 for 1 min|
|Charges & Pulse rate for STD Calls|
|Adj. SDCA < 50 Kms to landline||60 secs.||Re. 1.00|
|Adj. SDCA < 50 Kms to WLL Mobile||60 secs.
|Above 50 Kms to Basic(Landline/WLL)||60 secs.
|Above 50 Kms to GSM/CDMA||60 secs.||Re. 1.00 per min|
|To Delhi MTNL Landline||90 secs.||Re. 1.00 per 1.5 min|
|Click Here for Charges & Pulse rate for ISD Calls
|Notes:-1. Everytime you make a call, your credit balance will be announced.
2. Call is charged to your 'Phone Card' number account and not to the telephone from where you make the call.
3. If asked, detailed bill will be charged @ Rs.100/-.
Card number is a 16-digit number printed in the confidential area and becomes visible when the card is opened up. Since the card number is electronically printed, no body else knows it.
2. PSN Number :
It is a number printed on the face of VCC card. It should be used for any correspondence regarding VCC service/complaints.
3. Validity Period :
Validity Period is the period up to which the VCC card is valid. The validity period starts from the first use of the card.
- Lift the handset and listen to the dial tone.
- Dial access code 1802222 and Listen to the announcement "Please dial your card number".
- If the instrument is not in Tone mode , then Press * on your telephone and then dial the card number. Button with * is generally available on the left of "0" button in PB type instrument.
- Wait for the announcement " Your current card limit is (amount). This announcement can be interrupted. Please dial the destination number.
- Dial the destination number.
- Speak to the called party and disconnect the line.
- Never disclose your card number.
- While folding the card please ensure that no folds are made over the confidential area (extreme right side) of the card because any folds over this portion may tamper your card number.
- It will be better if you note down your card number somewhere, because due to mishandling of card, some of the digits may get tampered and become unclear.
- While purchasing the card, please ensure that card has a PSN number written over it and that the card is not open. Don't purchase it if PSN is not written or the card is open or tampered.
- Be cautious while using the cards on phones that have display or redial facility. Erase the number after disconnecting the call to avoid misuse.
VCC cards can be purchased from MTNL Customer Service Centre, Distributors and business associates.
For Technical details dial : 24327002/ 24227450
For complaints dial Toll Free No. : 1800221500